Villa Lava offers a relaxing environment for you to wind down and soak in the sun. However, after a few days you might want to leave the house and explore the stunning sceneries that Croatia has to offer.
We have curated a list of activities that should fit both every all types of travelers, ranging from the adventure seekers to sailors.
- Beautiful beaches near Pirovac
- Yacht and sailboat rentals are available from our partner. The marina is located just a few minutes by foot away.
- Blue cave and islands tour (Airbnb Experience).
- Split culinary tour (Airbnb Experience)
- Go on an organic wine tasting at Mas Vin
- Krka National Park, famous for its stunning waterfalls, is just a short drive away. In Krka you can hike the many trails, or why not jump into the water and go for a refreshing swim.
- A number of scenes from the TV show Game of Thrones was shot close by. The most featured sites are Klis Fortress, and Diocletian Palace in Split.
- Things to do in Split
- Visit one of the many vineyards
- Fun things to do on Murter Island
- Tennis: There are tennis courses available for rent at Hotel Miran Pirovac, which is within walking distance.
- Running: The beach is located minutes from the house by foot. You can run right by the water for several kilometers, which makes for a perfect morning run. Also check out our guide to marathons in Croatia.
- Biking: Croatia is amazing for both road biking and for mountain biking. From Villa Lava you have easy access to both.
- Hiking: There are lots of stunningly beautiful hiking trails all around Croatia. Some of the best hiking can be found around Krka National Park.